Join our team today! We are always hiring and love bringing new dynamics to the team.
Are you a hard-working, positive individual, who loves being outside and wants a job that will challenge you to bring your best every day; then SupremeGREEN is the right place for you!
Landscaping Property Maintenance – Foreman (Full time)
• Have excellent and efficient communication skills with staff and customers
• Be respectful with a high degree of patience with customers and all staff members
• Be able to plant, prune and remove trees, with periodic lifting of up to 50 lbs
• Organize set-up of company equipment and truck to be ready to work at all times
• Arrive on time for start of shift and be well-rested, alert and ready to work
• Be available to work a 5-day week as well as spontaneous weekend work as it arises
• Be focused on routine and participate well in a team environment
• Treat all tools with respect and care
• Hold Landscape Ontario certifications as an asset
• Be able to read, write and speak English, submit basic paper work, conduct administration as required
• Be familiar with all Ontario Occupational Health and Safety rules and regulations.
• Be responsible at all times for compliance with respect to personal protection equipment consisting of: work boots (steel toe with SA approved 6” height), eye and hearing protection (you are held accountable for your safety)
Please note that while we appreciate your interest in SupremeGREEN Lawn and Garden Inc., only those candidates who successfully meet our criteria will be contacted for an interview. We wish you all the best in your employment search!
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to: