Join Our Team
We are always hiring and love bringing new dynamics to the team
Join our team today!
We are always hiring and love bringing new dynamics to the team.
Are you a hard-working, positive individual, who loves being outside and wants a job that will challenge you to bring your best every day; then SupremeGREEN is the right place for you!
Landscaping Property Maintenance – Foreman (Full time)
• Engage and participate in ethical and professional behaviour among clients, co-workers and properties
• Demonstrate ability to work effectively with others in a fast-pace work environment, under minimal supervision
• Have excellent and efficient communication skills with staff and customers
• Be respectful with a high degree of patience with customers and all staff members
• Be able to diagnose and solve problems with a high degree of common sense
• Be able to plant, prune and remove trees, with periodic lifting of up to 50 lbs
• Organize set-up of company equipment and truck to be ready to work at all times
• Adhere and comply to all company standard operating procedures
• Maintain appearance of truck and trailer to be clean at all times
• Arrive on time for start of shift and be well-rested, alert and ready to work
• Be held responsible for ensuring all staff on site follow all instructions and leave each property completely finished as per instructed by company owner (no short cuts or quick work)
• Be available to work a 5-day week as well as spontaneous weekend work as it arises
• Be focused on routine and participate well in a team environment
• Treat all tools with respect and care
• Have related experience in property maintenance, turf maintenance and soft-scaping installations
• Hold Landscape Ontario certifications as an asset
• Be able to read, write and speak English, submit basic paper work, conduct administration as required
• Be familiar with GPS navigation units and Microsoft office tools (excel, word) and e-mail
• Possess a valid drivers licence, G class preferred
• Be willing to work in extreme outdoor conditions (work in all weather, except thunder/lighting storms and torrential downpours)
• Be able to use equipment and materials on day-to-day operations, including: commercial lawn mower, weed trimmers, hand tools (rake, shovel, etc.), sweepers, backpack blower, ladders, wheelbarrows and fertilizers.
• Be familiar with all Ontario Occupational Health and Safety rules and regulations.
• Actively promote a safe working environment
• Be responsible at all times for compliance with respect to personal protection equipment consisting of: work boots (steel toe with SA approved 6” height), eye and hearing protection (you are held accountable for your safety)
• Have the ability to use and safely demonstrate competence with all manual and power equipment utilized by SupremeGREEN
• Use of personal technology (music devices, cell phones, etc.) is prohibited except during lunch and work breaks
If you would like to be part of a fun, lively and hard working team that strives for supreme excellence, please send us your cover letter and resume!
Please note that while we appreciate your interest in SupremeGREEN Lawn and Garden Inc., only those candidates who successfully meet our criteria will be contacted for an interview. We wish you all the best in your employment search!
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
SUPREME EXPERTISE – SUPREME CARE – SUPREME RESULTS